“My flesh for the life of the world”
“Mi carne para la vida del mundo”
The National Eucharistic Revival is a three-year movement to “renew the Church by enkindling a living relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist.” (Mission Statement for the National Eucharistic Revival, The Secretariat of Evangelization & Catechesis USCCB)
- Foster encounters with Jesus through kerygmatic proclamation (the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ) and experiences of Eucharistic devotion.
- Contemplate and proclaim the doctrine of the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist through the truth of our teaching, beauty of our worship, and the goodness of our accompaniment of vulnerable persons and those living in poverty.
- Empower grassroots creativity by parishes, apostolates, educational institutions, and movements.
- Provide opportunities for all ages and groups
- Embrace and learn about the various intercultural Eucharistic traditions that make our Catholic faith rich
The Eucharistic Revival began, across the United States of America, on Corpus Christi Sunday (June 19, 2022)!